Skip to main content

Do you know how to have a healthy lifestyle?

   Do you know how to have a healthy lifestyle?  

Have you ever seen other people having  high levels of well-being and it made you want a healthy lifestyle? If you want a  healthy lifestyle there are three main topics to consider, the three main topics are eating healthy foods, sleep and exercise. First, you will have to eat healthy foods everyday. There are five , the five sections are fruits, grains, vegetables, protein and dairy. You need to eat this because inside the fruits it have vitamins and vitamins are good for our body. Grains are high in carbohydrates so it can easily turn into energy. It is better to eat whole grain foods because refined grain food have a lot of sugar in it. Vegetables don’t have lot of calories in it. Proteins help build our body and if our skin has a scratch it can repair very fast. Dairy foods can make us grow tall.   Another way to live a healthy lifestyle is to get lots of sleep. If you don't get enough sleep then you will be sleepy. when you feel sleepy you will not pay attention in school and get distracted by other things.  If you don’t focus you won’t listen to anything, after the class you can’t remember what the teacher said.My research showed that students at Branksome Hall Asia usually sleep for 9 hours. Moreover, another important fact is to exercise well. Exercise can be running, playing with your dog, even playing with your friend counts because if you move a lot this is a form of exercise. If you exercise you will live longer, your heart, lungs, organs you will function more effectively,  and you won’t get diseases easily, because your body parts are working better than before.

Do you want to be healthy? If you  want to be healthy, then you will have to have to follow  the advice given in the this magazine  article - eat healthy foods, sleep well and exercise a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHILD LABOR

Child labor is making children to work. In some place child labor is illegal and in someplace child labor is legal. They use the children because the  manger can give the children less money, and the children are less complaining about their work. NIKE use child labor. UNICEF is trying to save the children who are working. http://giphy.com/gifs/southparkgifs-3o6ZtogMH3t7vW9AQw This link is about child labor.   http://blogs.jpmsonline.com/2016/06/13/child-labour-and-its-dismal-psychological-implications/   

Glass museum

When we came to  the glass museum, they told us that glass is very important because without glass you can't do anythings, like you will have no windows, the house will be dark and there will be no cars too because in the car there are glass wire,  glass wire is helping electricity go throw the car, and the car will have no windows.  I came to that museum,  I made a bottle that can put things inside such as flower.                                                   and here is a picture of me blowing the bottle.                                      

assembly today

  Today is the assembly day. Before the assembly, I printed our fake money. When I say we can earn more money part I will throw the money. https://www.shutterstock.com/video/clip-4919381-stock-footage-throwing-money-in-to-air-slow-motion-money-shots-of-young-business-man-full-of-corrupted-money.html   I reach my goal because I finish my Chinese writing I already finish my title page of my English writing. I did it very well because I had finish it all. I need to improve my English writing. because I have to finish my drawing and I am doing a dairy.